[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to pick one of the following 3 WR's

Hugh 0ne

Harvin at New England - Favre questionable, on the road, been inconsistent.

Fitzgerald vs. Tampa Bay - at home, hasn't scored a TD yet, is not the WR he was in seasons past.

Evans at Kansas City - the hot hand, 3 TD's last week, will he stay hot?

Thoughts?

with all the attention Randy Moss is going to get in NE, I like Harvin no matter if it's Favre or Jackson. Evans, as you know, runs hot and cold, but he would be my next choice. I rarely stray from the "never bench your stud" philosophy but Fitzgerald is utterly useless in 2010 and I have him on one of my teams.

Edited by Dcat

with all the attention Randy Moss is going to get in NE, I like Harvin no matter if it's Favre or Jackson. Evans, as you know, runs hot and cold, but he would be my next choice. I rarely stray from the "never bench your stud" philosophy but Fitzgerald is utterly useless in 2010 and I have him on one of my teams.

Solid advice. :wacko: Where in Northern NJ are you? I grew up in Bergen County.

Completely agree. Could not have said it better myself.

tought call I still like Fitz. I know Hall right? he didn't impress me either at all in the game against Seattle but it was wet and windy and Seattle has a pretty good D. I don't like Harvin if Farve isn't playing but it's not like NE has strong Corners much of the attention will be on stopping Moss. Evan was spectacular last week and could be Hot. Tough call all around. but It's between Fitz and Harvin in the end.

Edited by Seahawk

I think I would have to go with Harvin; NE's D isn't all that and as posted earlier Moss should garner most of the attention.

You could make a case for Evans (especially in garbage time) but his inconsistency doesn't even need to be discussed.

Even though the SEA D has been pretty weak on the road, can Max hall and Fitz take advantage of it? I think Fitz (amazingly) might be the weakest of the three options.

Hope this helps, noob :wacko:

Edited by Gdawg

I think I would have to go with Harvin; NE's D isn't all that and as psoted earlier Moss should garner most of the attention.

You could make a case for Evans (especially in garbage time) but his inconsistency doesn't even need to be discussed.

Even though the SEA D has been pretty weak on the road, can Max hall and Fitz take advantage of it? I think Fitz (amazingly) might be the weakest of the three options.

Hope this helps, noob :tup:

:wacko: Thanks. :tup: