[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Peterson?

TheDude

I have Peterson, Arian Foster and Jamaal Charles but can only start two. So far I've gotten it right about 4 out of 7 weeks.

Charles is a definite this week, but Foster looks to post good numbers as well.

Adrian and Arian seems like the best bet, keep Charles' points off someone else's roster?

NE def is pretty nasty.. IND and BUF on the other hand...

I'm 3-4, don't get me started, 1 pt for 10 yards, 6pt td, 2 pts for 5 receps, 1,2,3 bonus pts for distance TDs, -1 FL

Am i crazy? Am I going to die?

Edited by TheDude

I always have believed in starting the guys you've had for the past 7 weeks. Peterson can't be benched in my opinion. He's an every week starter, as is Arian Foster (whom I have on my roster). I'd start those two. Even if Charles scores more than BOTH of them, you know u did the right thing by having the two blue chip RB's start.

Your blue chip statement is a good point. I have Charles in the other league so that is an extra point in that direction. Cheers!