[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg Jennings This Week?

Jagwired1129

My 3 best options are T.O., OchoCinco, and Jennings. gotta pick 2 in a PPR

Jennings plays NY Jets, Revis will most likely shadow him and is said to be 100%.

The T.Ocho Show plays at home against a Dolphins team who has been average in pass defense this year, both have a good shot at a TD and decent receptions playing from behind.

Do I Dare Bench Greg? Will I get Burned?

I would start both T.O and Ocho. You never know which one of them will have a big game, so that way, you are guaranteed to start the one who does. Jennings will have Revis on him, and with Driver possibly out or at least at less than 100%, the Jets' defense will be able to focus on Jennings that much more.

Thanks, but Double K, I think you are thinking of Driver and his quad injury, Jennings isn't banged up and actually played pretty solid vs a Min defense last week.

I agree SLGRAF, I think if I play both T.O. and Ocho one of them should at least do pretty well and it makes my chances better for success at WR this week.

Jennings will see the bench this week.