[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading Manning

lac3b

10 team Non PPR

Should I trade Peyton and Colston for Bradshaw and Miles Austin?

The other team's QB is Chad Henne. My WR's are Colston, Calvin, Crabtree, Evans. I have Eli Manning and Kitna as backup QB's and my starting RB's are Charles and Turner, but I have no depth after that.

Were I you, I'd try to shop Eli (now, while he is playing well) even if it means you don't get quite as much in return ... before you pin your season on starting Kitna or Eli for the rest of the year rather than having the plug & play Peyton - take a look at Eli's stats in Nov and especially Dec over the past few years ... once the weather starts getting bad in NY, I expect you won't be seeing as many 2 and 3 TD pass games from Manning the younger as he's been putting up in the early part of the season.

Were I you, I'd try to shop Eli (now, while he is playing well) even if it means you don't get quite as much in return ... before you pin your season on starting Kitna or Eli for the rest of the year rather than having the plug & play Peyton - take a look at Eli's stats in Nov and especially Dec over the past few years ... once the weather starts getting bad in NY, I expect you won't be seeing as many 2 and 3 TD pass games from Manning the younger as he's been putting up in the early part of the season.

The best offer I've been able to get for Eli was Braylon Edwards, but the owner won't even do that trade until after this week because of Eli's bye.

Do I take that? I don't even see myself starting Braylon once Boldin returns from his bye