[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers for Roethlisberger

Shorttynaz

I've been offered A Rodgers for B Roethlisberger and R Torain. My starting 2 RBs are F Gore and R Mendenhall. I also have L Blount and J Starks (inactive) but we only start 2 RB's. This guy is desperate for a RB as his only 3 RBs are B Jackson, C Wells, and R Matthews.

We also start 4 WRs. My WRs are White, Nicks, Harvin, M Williams (SEA), and B Tate.

He also has Boldin who I do have some interest in, but I don't know how to get him in the deal without giving up too much.

Should I make the trade or stick with what I have? Big Ben (since his return) has outproduced Rodgers every week (at least in our league) but I don't see that continuing as the Steelers have a tough stretch of games coming up and Rodgers has some great matchups coming.

Thanks in advance!

I've been offered A Rodgers for B Roethlisberger and R Torain. My starting 2 RBs are F Gore and R Mendenhall. I also have L Blount and J Starks (inactive) but we only start 2 RB's. This guy is desperate for a RB as his only 3 RBs are B Jackson, C Wells, and R Matthews.

We also start 4 WRs. My WRs are White, Nicks, Harvin, M Williams (SEA), and B Tate.

He also has Boldin who I do have some interest in, but I don't know how to get him in the deal without giving up too much.

Should I make the trade or stick with what I have? Big Ben (since his return) has outproduced Rodgers every week (at least in our league) but I don't see that continuing as the Steelers have a tough stretch of games coming up and Rodgers has some great matchups coming.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know if just Rodgers alone is good enough for this trade. It really depends on what you want to do. Rodgers has been really good (at least the way it's scored in out league.) If you don't really need any other player to pad the deal (even if it's a WR3), then I would do it, if you're confident in Gore not going down. Rodgers definitely has some great match ups coming up and I don't know how QB rush yards are scored in your league, but Rodgers does rush a good amount, I believe he was the next best to Garrard last year....Anyways, I like Big Ben but I'd take Rodgers over him if someone offered me the trade, but I would try to get a half-way decent WR in the deal, Mike Williams has been weak and Brandon Tate finally had a big game but it's only one game...that's my opinion