[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR issue this week what would you do

Seahawk

I didn't get Steve Breaston in the Waiver Wire as planned. I've lost all confidence in Deion Branch and Nate Burleson doesn't seem to be geling with Stafford much. Are any of these guys worth biting on over the two mentioned above.

Here's what's available:

Mohamed Massaquoi

Kevin Walter

Michael Jenkins

Josh Cribbs

Jordy Nelson

Robert Meachem

Bernard Berrian

Devin Hester

Slim pickings I know. Any help would be much appreciated.

Jordy Nelson maybe? Rodgers was looking to him, he made some nice catches, and Donald Driver probably won't be playing in week 9 against the Cowboys, where I expect Rodgers to post big numbers. I would probably rank all those guys about the same - risky starts, possible matchup plays. Any of them are hit or miss.

lol, their all junk. Sorry i couldnt help, :wacko:.

I agree this is my dileama. If Branch's hamstring heels he could be my best option. I put out a few trades Breaston for Owen Daniels, Mario Manningham for Owen Daniels or Steve Smith (CAR) Tolbert for DeAngelo Williams and Deion Branch or Mike Williams (TB) for DeAngelo Williams. My league is extremely hard to trade with all in total there's been about 30 trades all year and most of those came in the first two weeks.