[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this worth the trade, I'm hurting.........

Piranha-z

Standard PPR, start two QB's and 2 RB's (that's all that's relevant for this discussion)

I have Romo, Kolb, Hasselbeck and McNabb. Romo is toast, Vick is back so Kolb is worthless and McNabb is on a bye. There are no QB's with a pulse available on the WW (except maybe Anderson) . Would it be worth me trading CJ (he's my only player of value) for Shaub and Benson?? If I can't get a QB, I'm pretty much done at 2-6.

My team is in my sig, what do you guys think??

Anderson could be good this week. What else is available seriously ?

Benson is worth nothing tit for tat if your getting ride of Johnson you need a top QB and you should take nothing less. Schuab isn't what he was last year and the texans are going through some injuries right now and know one is stepping up.

By getting ride of CJ your going to be creating another problem. So I guess what i'm saying is I also think your done without CJ.

Edited by Seahawk

Standard PPR, start two QB's and 2 RB's (that's all that's relevant for this discussion)

I have Romo, Kolb, Hasselbeck and McNabb. Romo is toast, Vick is back so Kolb is worthless and McNabb is on a bye. There are no QB's with a pulse available on the WW (except maybe Anderson) . Would it be worth me trading CJ (he's my only player of value) for Shaub and Benson?? If I can't get a QB, I'm pretty much done at 2-6.

My team is in my sig, what do you guys think??

Do it. Benson is a proven back only thing is hes going up against PIT defense this week so he may not do as well as usual but still, Schaub and Benson for CJ? You need a another QB for this week and not only are you getting Schaub but Benson as well. It's a win win for you.

Anderson could be good this week. What else is available seriously ?

Benson is worth nothing tit for tat if your getting ride of Johnson you need a top QB and you should take nothing less. Schuab isn't what he was last year and the texans are going through some injuries right now and know one is stepping up.

By getting ride of CJ your going to be creating another problem. So I guess what i'm saying is I also think your done without CJ.

Anderson is really the only QB left and is he starting for sure yet??? I'm kinda pissed (with no right to be really but just saying) because there is a guy that has both Mannings, Orton and Rivers and he won't trade straight up for Peyton or Rivers. I couldn't believe it!!

Anderson is really the only QB left and is he starting for sure yet??? I'm kinda pissed (with no right to be really but just saying) because there is a guy that has both Mannings, Orton and Rivers and he won't trade straight up for Peyton or Rivers. I couldn't believe it!!

That guy whom ever he is, is stupid. Okay a bit harsh but if I had that combo i'd trade Rivers (SD has tons of injuries) depending upon how weak my RB's are if he's got two really solid Backs I might see why.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=339499

Edited by Seahawk