[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR help! Garcon or M. Wallace this week?

dixiedog11

I need to decide between Pierre Garcon (vs PHI) and Mike Wallace (vs Cin) this week. (Non PPR). I think Garcon will get more targets but seems to have an inability to get in the endzone. Wallace has not had more than 3 catches in a game but is a deep threat.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

I am leaning toward Garcon also, but I just noticed that my oppenent this week has Roethlesberger. Should I play defensive and use Wallace instead of Garcon?

Don't consider that in your decision. Start who you think will get you the most points, in which I like Wallace better.

Read something yesterday about Collie practicing. Haven't looked at it again today. I have Garcon in my starting lineup, but if for some reason Collie plays, that may dilute his value.

He was limited on Wednesday and practiced fully yesterday. You'll have to see if he practices fully again today, with no setbacks, but I bet he plays against Philly. I'm hoping so, because he's moving into my flex if so.

That does move Garcon's value down slightly, so I'd go Wallace over Garcon.

Read something yesterday about Collie practicing. Haven't looked at it again today. I have Garcon in my starting lineup, but if for some reason Collie plays, that may dilute his value.

I'm not sure how much it would actually hurt his value since Garcon outperformed Collie against the Redskins even though he didn't play the whole game. He's still the #2 target in Indy's offense.

I'm not sure how much it would actually hurt his value since Garcon outperformed Collie against the Redskins even though he didn't play the whole game. He's still the #2 target in Indy's offense.

In all fairness, Collie was banged up pretty badly and not close to 100% when Garcon came back. Look at Collie's production when he was 100%. He was Peyton's clear #2, and I would expect that to be the case again as Wayne is #1 on the outside and Collie is #2 in the slot. I do agree that it doesn't completely diminish Garcon, but it's something to take into consideration because Peyton has one of his favorite receivers back.