[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Know, I Know...Never bench ye STUDS...But....

Union Jack

The only catch is Revis has yet to cover the top wide-out all game once this season. He along with Cro covered the outside reciever for the whole first half of GB, while Revis followed Jennings wherever MOST of the 2nd half, though there were a handful of plays he did not.

And btw, it's not a case of Revis still hurting (which they say he's not anyways), the coaching staff has just put a lot of faith in their secondary as a whole. I wouldn't be completely shocked if Cro lined up against Megatron a few times.

However, I believe the Bengals secondary is still pretty beat up, no? Along with Aso being out with the Raiders -- the other two are probably pretty decent starts too.

revis hasnt played a WR like megatron yet. Tough not to play him.

Brandon Marshall in Denver, Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Chad OchoCinco, Terrell Owens, Roddy White. All shut down by Revis. The only WR's he struggles covering are guys like Welker or Harvin out of the slot. He most likely won't be covering Megatron all day (again, he hasn't all season) -- but lets be real...he's faced WR's with just as much talent as him, and shut them down in the past.

If Megatron can catch 87-yard bombs with a bum shoulder that makes it hard for him to even lift one of his arms, I start him every chance I have.

I think he gets his against the Jets... and probably some of Burleson's while he's feasting.

I think Calvin is un-benchable, one of the few wideouts I would ever say that about....however, temper your expectations here, and be prepared for him to get shutdown on Revis Island !! :wacko:

Megatron is too good to bench, but I agree: do not expect freakishly high numbers like those he put up against the Redskins last week. Still, even the best defenders give up some receptions and occasional TDs, and Revis is but one piece of the Jets defense.