[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trades, Trades, & MORE Trades

Shorttynaz

So today I've made 3 trades, and got another one in the works. I'm in a 10 team PPR and starting requirements are: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1RB/WR, 1TE, 1PK, 1DEF.

My current roster:

QB: B Roethlisberger, M Ryan

RB: F Gore, L Blount, T Choice, J Starks (PUP - may not be activated)

WR: R White, H Nicks, B Marshall, L Fitzgerald, B Tate, M Williams (SEA)

TE: J Tamme

PK: G Hartley, R Bironas

DEF: Bears, Titans

I cannot make any more Free Agent pickups this week as earlier in the week I spent my alotment on covering the Titans bye (kicker and defense) along with picking up B Tate. We're only permitted 3 Free Agent pickups a week.

With that (after a few trades already today), I've been offered MJD & R Fitzpatrick for M Ryan & L Fitzgerald. I'm leaning towards it as my WR's are sick, and to consider Fitzgerald as my #4 WR, well I've got room to play. But MJD scares me.. I just have a bad feeling about him. He's hit or miss, and he's always an injury concern.

Am I on the right side of the fence in thinking I should take the deal - or stick with Fitzgerald? They're fighting for the division, Anderson is the starter again - and well, they're definitely going to be passing a lot!!!