[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Schaub vs. guys on the waiver wire . . .

licc85

I'm in a 10 team league, and Matt Schaub has been killing me. He hasn't caused me to lose TOO many games, as I am 5-3 and in good position to win this week vs the worst team in my league, but I need a QB who will at least be consistent. Matt Stafford, Josh Freeman, and Ryan Fitzpatrick are all available.

Should I drop Schaub for one of these guys? I know that sounds a little crazy considering Schaub could still be a monster once AJ comes back 100%, but it seems to me like the texans are now a run-first offense, and the O-line is just horrendous.

I could also keep Schaub for now and drop either darren sproles, donald brown or deion branch.

What should I do?

At this point in time, I'd rather be starting any of the 3 QBs you mention than Schaub ... in fact, I benched Schaub a few weeks ago in 1 league & have used Alex Smith (until hurt) followed by Stafford (as of 2 weeks ago when he came back from injury) as my QB.

Still, I'd not drop Schaub outright - he at least has a favorable schedule in weeks 15-16, so depending on how your WR/RB depth looks, I'd drop 1 of Sproles, Branch or Brown - unless you have another QB besides Schaub that you can drop to add 1 of the WW QBs you mention.

At this point in time, I'd rather be starting any of the 3 QBs you mention than Schaub ... in fact, I benched Schaub a few weeks ago in 1 league & have used Alex Smith (until hurt) followed by Stafford (as of 2 weeks ago when he came back from injury) as my QB.

Still, I'd not drop Schaub outright - he at least has a favorable schedule in weeks 15-16, so depending on how your WR/RB depth looks, I'd drop 1 of Sproles, Branch or Brown - unless you have another QB besides Schaub that you can drop to add 1 of the WW QBs you mention.

Ok, after today's sad performance from schaub, I'm definitely going to pick up one of these guys. Only question is, which of the 3 should I grab? stafford had the best day, followed by freeman and then fitzpatrick.

It seems like the bills' running game is basically non existent, and fitzpatrick threw up 51 attempts, connecting on 31, and got 299 yards and a TD but 2 picks. Freeman only went 11 for 22, 189 yds, but got 2 TDs. Stafford arguably has the best receivers and went 20/36 for 240 and 2 TDs. I'm leaning towards stafford.

Stafford hurt his throwing shoulder near the end of today's game, extent of the injury unknown, but he left the game & did not return.

siigh . . . its the same shoulder as before. I guess I'll go with Freeman.