[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Parity

Jackass

i know there's always parity but this year it seems like swings from game to game are extreme.

Seattle loses by like 40 to the giants. Giants then lose to the cowboys who lost last week by 40. Seattle crushes zona today. Pats get crushed by cleveland, then come out and look good against Pitt.

Those are just a few that are coming into my head.

Just seems like there's so much psychology involved. Like today, Dallas was pumped and ready to play for their new coach. Giants weren't ready at all. Pats were blind sided last week. this week they look ready.

Edited by Jackass

Whoever Vegas wants to win or lose wins or loses :wacko:

:tup:

if that was the case then the Giants would of won big today ,,, I was watching the $$ swing on this game.

it opened at - 14 and a ton of $$ came in on Dallas late Tuesday and again Thursday morning

Vegas lost their azz on this game

if that was the case then the Giants would of won big today ,,, I was watching the $$ swing on this game.

it opened at - 14 and a ton of $$ came in on Dallas late Tuesday and again Thursday morning

Vegas lost their azz on this game

Holy crap. there was a serious line move. i swear i checked this morning and it was 14.