[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone here pick up players to prevent others from doing so

ttwarrior4

I think you misunderstood me. I think it's okay to do it, just sayin' that OTHERS think it's wrong and it's a good idea to know who so you know in advance if you're burning a bridge with that player.

No worries...I don't do bridges.....I'm highly competetive which it appears some wish to quash.....I win most years for a reason...in multiple leagues....it is what it is...

Nope. I call it successful collaboration between 14 owners to agree on what's best for the league overall. None of the owners have left because of the rule, and we've been together for about a decade.

You asked the question... you got the feedback. Don't read into it.

No worries...I don't do bridges.....I'm highly competetive which it appears some wish to quash.....I win most years for a reason...in multiple leagues....it is what it is...

:wacko:

I am sure you lose more then u win, everyone does . unless you are a noob and won ur first year last season , but play long enuf and even the Yankees lose more then they win.