[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wireless copiers

nuke'em ttg

:wacko: Headin ta Staples to get a Brother Lazer for sure today.....some of the reviews suck and i have zero tollerance for having to stop and fok around with a copier i don't understand, so i'll definently be letting the sales dude or manager know that and see which way they point me in the brother group. Last question- is an extended warranty worth it. I'm armed with both redrum & keg AND TED's :tup: choices ta coach them along.Thanks again for the legwork :tup:

:wacko: Headin ta Staples to get a Brother Lazer for sure today.....some of the reviews suck and i have zero tollerance for having to stop and fok around with a copier i don't understand, so i'll definently be letting the sales dude or manager know that and see which way they point me in the brother group. Last question- is an extended warranty worth it. I'm armed with both redrum & keg AND TED's :tup: choices ta coach them along.Thanks again for the legwork :tup:

there is a chance that Staples won't have the one you want or need in the store..make them check online for you and if they have it they offer free shipping to the store and will probably have it in for you by Tues or Wed.

Ok, went ta Staples and saw the Brother models you guys reccomened, I didn't know they just make a standard printer only these days :tup: so i looked at those, then there copy guy showed up and about sold me on the 4in1 HP8500 which consumer reports rate good. Instead of the usual knee jerk decision i walk away with a bunch of information. Now it dawns on me like my kid said from the start, put the report on a flashdrive and take it ta Staples since they are binding it anyway. Or better yet email it to them and it could all be done, just gotta check out the cost of them doing the copies vs me :wacko: I'd rather nail myself with a nailer again then go thru this....thanks again for all in info :tup: