[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's bringing their big game today?

lennykravitz2004

:tup: or :wacko:

Every year on Thanksgiving, there seems to be a few, or even just one or two, players who just blow it up. Julius Jones in DAL a few years ago always comes to mind for me, b/c he was on my bench. Who you got playing on this Turkey Day today?

With Scheffler out, I think Pettigrew being on the field for (probably?) more snaps, he's going to have a very good day today. 2 TDs and 100+ yards (yes, I do consider that "blowing up" considering what he's done so far this year).

And maybe even the winner of one of the legs on the Turducken.

I like Burleson and Jimmy Graham of the Saints today. I especially like Graham because he is on my bench in favor of Witten, who will no doubt stay in pass protection and run-blocking all day now that I start him.

Also: this wseek I like every single one of my bench players, since the last two weeks my 7-man bench has exceeded my 10-man starting lineup. Based on the Hot Hand On My Bench (HHOMB) theory, the following bench players of the not-so-mighty 7-4 Brooks Bombers are thus due to explode:

Santana Moss, Was WR  

David Garrard, Jac QB

Thomas Jones, KC RB

Shonn Greene, NYJ RB

Maurice Morris, Det RB

Jimmy Graham, NO TE

Chris Ivory, NO RB  

I like Sanchez tonight. Cincy is banged up and their new secondary only had a few days to get ready for this.

I am dressing pettigrew in 2 leagues but in the league I'm fighting for my life I face him. Ouch! Still, I think he has a chance for 80 + 1td.

:tup: or :wacko:

Every year on Thanksgiving, there seems to be a few, or even just one or two, players who just blow it up. Julius Jones in DAL a few years ago always comes to mind for me, b/c he was on my bench. Who you got playing on this Turkey Day today?

With Scheffler out, I think Pettigrew being on the field for (probably?) more snaps, he's going to have a very good day today. 2 TDs and 100+ yards (yes, I do consider that "blowing up" considering what he's done so far this year).

And maybe even the winner of one of the legs on the Turducken.

I hope you're right with Pettigrew. I need a hugh week from him.

I like Burleson and Jimmy Graham of the Saints today. I especially like Graham because he is on my bench in favor of Witten, who will no doubt stay in pass protection and run-blocking all day now that I start him.

Also: this wseek I like every single one of my bench players, since the last two weeks my 7-man bench has exceeded my 10-man starting lineup. Based on the Hot Hand On My Bench (HHOMB) theory, the following bench players of the not-so-mighty 7-4 Brooks Bombers are thus due to explode:

Santana Moss, Was WR  

David Garrard, Jac QB

Thomas Jones, KC RB

Shonn Greene, NYJ RB

Maurice Morris, Det RB

Jimmy Graham, NO TE

Chris Ivory, NO RB  

Boy did you hit the nail on the head with Morris and Ivory... :wacko:

(Be sure to let me know who's on your bench in the future weeks! :P)