[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great Western

satelliteoflovegm

"The Good The Bad The Weird" Obviously a slight homage to Sergio Leone films with some Indiana Jones sprinkled in.

Just a wonderfully shot Oriental Western. Eastern? I guess. Check it out, lots of action and gun fights. Pretty funny at times too. If you like westerns and don't mind reading you have to watch this movie.

It's available on netflix instant streaming for one. Watch it now!!!

Nobody took my other suggestion "Let the Right One In" an outstanding Norwegian vampire movie that like The Good The Bad The Weird is a genre film that isn't the same old crap.

Please, someone with who doesn't normally watch foreign films with subtitles check one or both of these out. A whole new world of potentially awesome movies you just might like.

Let the Right One In

I've seen Let the Right One In a while back; did you see the american remake Let Me In? I was unsure about seeing that.......

I'll have to check out the other film you recommended though, especially if it pays good homage to Leone, which by the title I'm sure it does.