[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J-E-T-S SUCK, SUCK, SUCK!

fins22

Wow! As posted last week, I win this past week, I get a first round bye for winning my division and cash for winning the division (I did get 2nd most points, so that was added cash). The great Jets defense just had to play a bad game and I was still okay. But it was worse then bad.

Giving up the stats that Brady and Green Ellis doomed me.....over 400 yards between them and 6 TD's. What was worse, I had Welker (PPR league), and he got me 21 points as well, just wasn't meant to be. Had a good lead, ended up losing 116 to 115. Now I did not see the game, but saw the highlights when NE scored on a TD on 4th and 3 in field goal range in the first quarter. Who does that?....NE, damn. Now, I know everyone loses weeks like this, but it is frustrating. He also had Colston, who scored a TD for New Orleans AFTER the Cincy defense jumped offsides when NO was just going to do a tying FG. I know in overtime, he still could have shined, just was a week of what if's!

So now, I have no bye and just have to win the old fashion way. Best of luck to all Huddlers in the playoffs!

Edited by fins22

Sorry, I see other posters commenting on their season and things that went good or bad for them......was just sharing something too.....guess I learned my lesson! :wacko:

Will keep future comments to myself.....I feel shamed for posting this topic!