[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHRISTMAS GIFT EXCHANGE

BearcatGreg

Okay, I'll say it for you..I'm probably going to hell for this. Every year a group of 12 friends, mostly couples, do a white elephant gift exchange. Two stipulations - must be alcohol related and no more than $25. Last year I put together a golfer's survival kit. I built a mini golf hole in a gift box and added mini bottles of vodka, scotch, gin and bourbon. I added a couple of cigars, a few beat up golf balls, a ratty golf glove and a few tees.

For this year I am building, wait for it, a nativity scene. I'm thinking of taking a large box, putting it on it's sde, building a manger out of swizzle sticks and adding items to represent the normal figures. I have a mini vodka and a small tomato juice can for (Bloody) Mary. Should I remove the vodka and make it a Virgin Mary? If you drink you have to have St Joseph aspirin for the hangovers. The inspiration for all this is of course the Three Wise Men..Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker, and Jim Beam (mini bottles). Put them next to their camels (cigarettes). I need ideas for the shepherds, other animals and of ocurse the main character Baby Jesus. Chime in and give me your ideas. Like I said I'm going to hell for this one. Care to join me?