[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Matchup Take on the Colts-Jets Game

Rovers

Iny vs. NYJ  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner straight up

• Colts
    • Jets

Micheal Irvin hasn't gotten any smarter.

He thinks Wayne will beat Revis today because Revis isn't playing as well as last year. His reasoning? Revis had 6 INT's last year, none this year. From the article above:

Teams threw so little at Revis this season that he admitted Tuesday his biggest challenge in some games is "I get bored."

Teams have been going after Cromartie and the safeties this year. in fact, that is why Ryan sometimes moves Revis around just to get him more involved. You would think these knucklheads would have at least some clue.

I'm not saying Wayne can't beat Revis, any CB can be beaten, but I don't think Wayne can have a big game with Revis on him. that is, IF Revis is on him all day, he may not be.

Hey Irvin you dillweed....maybe you should hang here at the Huddle is you want to at least sound somewhat competant.

I love it. Three people voted Jets AFTER the game.

Garcon did his part. Colts D did not. Nice win for the Jets.