[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone have a chance to go to SB?

gbpfan1231

If the Packers win next week I would have two tickets to the Super Bowl. I am thinking it is a 50/50 shot so I started to look and things like hotels are basically gone or what is usually a $90 room is pushing $300.

Anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth/Arlington area have any suggestions for anyone who might have the chance to go? Anything on the outskirts that is worth it? Any off the wall places that others would not already have booked up?

I looked and it seems like Waco had OK places for decent coin but it was over an hour away - is getting to and from Arlington difficult?

Any info I am sure would be appreciated by anyone who might be lucky enough to go.

If the Packers win next week I would have two tickets to the Super Bowl. I am thinking it is a 50/50 shot so I started to look and things like hotels are basically gone or what is usually a $90 room is pushing $300.

Anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth/Arlington area have any suggestions for anyone who might have the chance to go? Anything on the outskirts that is worth it? Any off the wall places that others would not already have booked up?

I looked and it seems like Waco had OK places for decent coin but it was over an hour away - is getting to and from Arlington difficult?

Any info I am sure would be appreciated by anyone who might be lucky enough to go.

You would have pretty much all day Sunday to get to Arlington, which lies between Dallas and Fort Worth, so you could stay anywhere in Texas and easily get to the game which usually kicks off at 5:25 Central or thereabouts.

You would have pretty much all day Sunday to get to Arlington, which lies between Dallas and Fort Worth, so you could stay anywhere in Texas and easily get to the game which usually kicks off at 5:25 Central or thereabouts.

Yes but the few days before the game are also a ton of fun to hang out and party in the area. I would like to do that which makes it tough to then have to drive over an hour at late hours and it would mean someone would have to stay sober for the drive.

Yes but the few days before the game are also a ton of fun to hang out and party in the area. I would like to do that which makes it tough to then have to drive over an hour at late hours and it would mean someone would have to stay sober for the drive.

True. Rent an RV.

True. Rent an RV.

12 of us did that for the Packers v Patriots in New Orleans and was a blast - actually borrowed a buddies grandmas RV. Half barrel of beer on RV and was a hell of a road trip except for the ice storm driving back.

Might have to look into those options again. :wacko:

Check this out, ESPN in Ft. Worth stockyards and broadcasting beginning date ... I am sure there are gonna be more schedules of events for around both Dallas and Ft. Worth, I am looking for the Media Day schedule of Events. This link has many articles and events, though.

http://startelegram.typepad.com/cowboys_stadium/

Edited by Scooby's Hubby