[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saturday Night Poker

Brentastic

how much "play money" do you guys sit down with? ( in case I ever figure out how to join in) I've only played a few hands @ this site since I downloaded it and I believe I have $1000.. :wacko:

its only 11 play money chips per tourney

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

how much "play money" do you guys sit down with? ( in case I ever figure out how to join in) I've only played a few hands @ this site since I downloaded it and I believe I have $1000.. :wacko:

The tourny buy-in is 11 in play money. When you get to the table you start with either 1500 or 3000 in chips depending on how it's setup .

By the way, I'm in for the 9:00PM tourny if there's enough peeps. Me and the wifey got it on earlier than expected :tup:

The tourny buy-in is 11 in play money. When you get to the table you start with either 1500 or 3000 in chips depending on how it's setup .

By the way, I'm in for the 9:00PM tourny if there's enough peeps. Me and the wifey got it on earlier than expected :brow:

WTG doing it early for the huddler poker club :wacko:

By the way, I'm in for the 9:00PM tourny if there's enough peeps. Me and the wifey got it on earlier than expected :wacko:

didn't yall learn the first time what happens when yall do that? :tup:

I just started a new tourny for 10Pm central time.

Cmon ladies . . . waaayyy too many degenerate gamblers lurking here.

Did you keep the box checked? I don't see any reason why we can't start keeping track of stats. We've tested this out for a week now. I know initially BC wanted to uncheck the box but I'm sure the trial period is more than done. Just my $0.02