[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Duke LaCrosse Rape Chick

SEC=UGA

Crystal Mangum, the woman who claimed three Duke lacrosse players raped her five years ago, could soon be facing murder charges after the man she's accused of stabbing has died.

32, allegedly stabbed live-in boyfriend Reginald Daye, 46, during an April 3 argument. According to Durham, N.C., police, Mangum stabbed him in the torso with a kitchen knife. He was taken to Duke University Hospital and treated for serious injuries. Daye died Wednesday evening, according to police.

"More than likely, we will be upgrading the charge to murder," Durham Police Chief Jose Lopez Sr. told The Herald Sun of Durham Wednesday.

She's done...

Excuse me for throwing a serious reply in here but any chance it was self-defense or does being charged with murder automatically mean the cops/legal system is saying otherwise?

She'll get her day in court is all I know. I doubt it was self defense. In 2008, I believe, she was apparently arrested for setting her then boyfriends clothes on fire in the tub at their house and getting violent with him while her 3 kids were present. She was sentenced to 88 days in jail for assault, child endangerment and one other charge. Her brother or cousin has told the press that he warned the dude she stabbed to keep clear of her because she is crazy.

While there is no excuse for lighting anyone on fire or stabbing them, there are some interesting factors to consider here...

It has long been claimed that the mental and emotional trauma of rape is far more detrimental than the physical harm caused. Caring and gentle women can become aggressive and violent for the rest of their lives. I'm sure being in the media spotlight for so long only accelerated any effects.

Nonetheless, very sad for everyone involved.

Man, is there anything worse than that feeling, when you're in the middle of a really loud argument with your wife or girlfriend and she storms into the next room, and that thought creeps into your head that maybe she went to get a knife? I mean, she probably didn't, but women are crazy. You just never know.

Man, is there anything worse than that feeling, when you're in the middle of a really loud argument with your wife or girlfriend and she storms into the next room, and that thought creeps into your head that maybe she went to get a knife? I mean, she probably didn't, but women are crazy. You just never know.

During my intemperate youth I was attacked once by a sorta girlfriend armed with a knife. The only time in my life I ever had to strike a woman. This woman is definitely batshtick crazy.