[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow... CBS News.com

SEC=UGA

On cbsnews.com, I was perusing the site, get to the local section and see this (the filter here will catch it so I changed the "C") bigger than life:

* Powder Springs, GA

* Change Location

Your Zip Code:

* One killed in DeKalb house fire

* 2 killed, 4 wounded at two apartment complexes

* Gov. Deal's farm labor plan recalls convict leasing

* Fu(ked Up: David Comes to Life

* Troll Hunter, Page One report on terrifying careers

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/#ixzz1QfVqOqpK

Comes up for Atlanta too. Clicking the link goes to a Creative Loafing article about a Toronto Band and their album. Yes, the name of the band is the part before the colon.

edit: Powder Springs is not in east Cobb where you live :wacko:

Edited by Big John

Comes up for Atlanta too. Clicking the link goes to a Creative Loafing article about a Toronto Band and their album. Yes, the name of the band is the part before the colon.

edit: Powder Springs is not in east Cobb where you live :wacko:

Well, I moved to powder springs about, holy crap, 11 months ago. My office is in Powder Springs. My computer is in my office. I was in my office, on my computer, in Powder Springs when I pulled up the web page.

ETA: I could have sworn that I posted somewhere that I had moved to PS. C'mon BJ, you're better at remembering stuff, usually.

Edited by SEC=UGA

Well, I moved to powder springs about, holy crap, 11 months ago. My office is in Powder Springs. My computer is in my office. I was in my office, on my computer, in Powder Springs when I pulled up the web page.

ETA: I could have sworn that I posted somewhere that I had moved to PS. C'mon BJ, you're better at remembering stuff, usually.

:wacko: You never mentioned where you moved to. And I live off Powder Springs Road, so I would know if you did.

:wacko: You never mentioned where you moved to. And I live off Powder Springs Road, so I would know if you did.

Crazy...

I live off of a little road called Moon Rd. Near the bustling downtown Powder Springs square and entertainment district... :tup:

I figured I had three options.

Stay in my old house in Marietta and send my kid to private school

Move to Walton or Pope District and spend and extra 20K a year on a mortgage

Move to powder springs, buy some land a nice house and a lake and send my kid to private school.

I did the latter and don't really regret it... yet.

I don't get it? :wacko:

They, clear as day posted a headline with the word "Fu(ked" in it, on cbsnews.com. Just seems a little odd to see that word on the innernets.