[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yukon

gbpfan1231

This is outrageous. Good grief, they've given these people food - and a damn bus ride. This group is in effect buying their votes. Truly dreadful. I mean, what cheapskates - why can't they skip the middle men and just buy the winning candidate outright like everyone else?

This is outrageous. Good grief, they've given these people food - and a damn bus ride. This group is in effect buying their votes. Truly dreadful. I mean, what cheapskates - why can't they skip the middle men and just buy the winning candidate outright like everyone else?

It is flat out wrong and illegal. This whole fiasco is a joke.

1. Faking being dem to get onto a primary ticket is wrong

2. fleeing the state is wrong

3. Sending absentee with wrong dates is wrong

4. buying votes is wrong

5. recalling these 9 is wrong

the post i had about the GOP and their affiliates mailing out absentee ballots with the wrong date to people already got gunned... not sure if i want to wast my time anymore. I have had 2 phone calls from Americans for Prosperity telling me to get out and vote on the wrong date.... I am sure this will get gunned soon.

the post i had about the GOP and their affiliates mailing out absentee ballots with the wrong date to people already got gunned... not sure if i want to wast my time anymore. I have had 2 phone calls from Americans for Prosperity telling me to get out and vote on the wrong date.... I am sure this will get gunned soon.

I am with you. 2 calls - disgusting.

I actually had someone knock on my door about 15 minutes ago - I did not even answer it - I don't want to deal with these idiots regardless of what side they are trying to work for.

its 8 and the ninth will be in November!

its called democracy, don't like it move.! darling is done!

Sure seems to be a lot of school districts saving a ton of money.

Some getting rate 30-40% less by having the ability to farm out bids for insurance. Think the union insurance arm was screwing the schools when they are now offering discounts of 30-40%?? How can this be bad?

What ever happened to the point of "Hey we have no problem kicking in just don't take our collective bargaining away" When MPS was asked to kick in to save jobs what was the answer - NO.

I am also still waiting for Walker to sell one of those properties for pennies that was a big talking point of how he was killing Wisconsin.

It kinda does seem like it is helping these schools balance the budgets.

Let's not forget this gem.

A coalition of unions active on the Democratic side of state Senate recall elections has now collected $9.7 million for its fight in the recalls - nearly $4.8 million of it in July alone.

The $9.7 million is far more than all the money collected by all of the 12 candidates in Aug. 9 elections

Makes the Koch brothers 43K towards the Walker campaign seem quite reasonable.

Edited by tosberg34