[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offered Steve Johnson for Brandon Lloyd

Steelhead

My current WRs are VJax, Lloyd, Moore, and Roy Williams. There's a guy who's got a ton of players on bye week 7 and he offered me Steve Johnson for Lloyd. I had stevie last year and have a chubby for him but concerned without Evans he's not going to do as well. Also concered though that Lloyd is gonna crash back down to earth. His full complement of wrs are Welker, Steve Johnson, Knox, Evans, Young, Gibson. Appreciate the thoughts.

We're a12 team 2 man keeper league with 1/2 ppr (scoring in sig line).

Always tricky getting a Buffalo WR these days. It gets nasty cold up there around FF playoff times and the whole program is a bit loopy. It is an intriguing trade. Johnson seems as unstable as Lloyd. But youth is always exciting. Also without Evans, that puts even more pressure on him.

Orton is more stable than Fitz. I might lean towards Lloyd depending on your level of keeperness.

I say trade for Steve Johnson. I am with you when you say Lyod will come back down. Also you have to weigh in the fact that the fans and Elway wants Tebow. once that happens Lloyd's value goes down even more!

For starters, where are you hearing Elway wants Tebow? If he does, he's certainly got a strange way of showing it, because it looks like Tebow is now battling Quinn for #2 rather than Orton for #1. Secondly, Lloyd put up good numbers last year with both Orton and Tebow at the helm.

I, personally have Johnson rated ahead of Lloyd, but not by enough that I could give a compelling reason for either. This sounds like trading for the sake of trading. If the OP would have taken Johnson had he been there when he selected Lloyd, then he should do it. But anyone who claims to have a definitive reason for why one should do well and the other shouldn't is pretending to know something he doesn't.

For starters, where are you hearing Elway wants Tebow? If he does, he's certainly got a strange way of showing it, because it looks like Tebow is now battling Quinn for #2 rather than Orton for #1. Secondly, Lloyd put up good numbers last year with both Orton and Tebow at the helm.

I, personally have Johnson rated ahead of Lloyd, but not by enough that I could give a compelling reason for either. This sounds like trading for the sake of trading. If the OP would have taken Johnson had he been there when he selected Lloyd, then he should do it. But anyone who claims to have a definitive reason for why one should do well and the other shouldn't is pretending to know something he doesn't.

What He Said..

mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=358283