[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Mathews

delfamdelfam

I know Tolbert had an amazing game but Ryan Mathews looked very explosive and showed very good hands. With all the love Tolbert is getting Mathews still had a solid fantasy game.

Is it time to buy low on Mathews or can Tolbert keep this up?

Watching the SD game yesterday, a few things became very apparent. Tolbert is the back to own in SD, when healthy. He's the better pass protector and the goalline back, so I think it's really a no brainer. Mathews did look explosive, but still appears to be too inconsistent at this point. The bottom line is Tolbert is just too important to this team currently to not get the more important PT. I don't think it's a bad idea to go after Mathews if you can get him on the cheap though. If one of either Tolbert or Mathews goes down you're looking at a top 10 FF RB, with upside to top 5.