[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Kafka...

Goopster24

All you Vick owners: do you like Kafka? Or you have a backup already? Or anyone else in need of a QB ready to commit to this guy this week? I might pick him up to block Vick owner in my home league.

I like the little I saw of Kafka. Watched him a lot in college, kid can make lotta throws and is very smart. With a week of preparation, maybe Reid has found another gem at QB? Another Feeley? Ha.

In the one league where I drafted Vick, I made sure to back him up early with Stafford in the 8th, which was part of why I had a mid-second-round value on him, knowing I'd have to spend 2 picks on QBs in the first 8 rounds... What sucks about that is with Stafford going off, it confirms my usual strategy of waiting on a QB, especially in this case where the risk attached is very clear with Vick... Full blown buyers remorse from this Falcon fan.

As for Kafka, I'd heard that Young was close to being back, but who knows if that injury will linger, and Kafka might have just played his way into the starting spot (assuming they don't want to keep the play-calling similar with another running QB in Young). Will be interesting to see how it plays out, but yes, I'd pick up Kafka and Young if you have room to do so, and don't have a capable backup like you should for Vick...