[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Citi to BofA: 'Oh, yeah? Watch this.'

TheGrunt

Wells Fargo = watch their language.. I have the "extra" savings account where I get free checking and money orders and a small interest payment each month on the amount in it.. They talked me into ANOTHER savings account where you get 3% up to $500 in the account.. signed up, moved about $800 into the account.. first two months my interest payment was like 82 cents???? Finally went in to ask them how 82 cents is 3% of $500 and they THEN said the $500 had to be accumilated over a 12 month period and as soon as it went OVER 500 it dropped down to like .65%.. Nobody explained that part so I kinda politely told them to move all the money out and close that account and NEVER EVER ask me to open anything else..Just total BS and the only reason I use WF is because of the convenience of the ATMs around town.. I keep our local big $$ league money in my credit union and when I withdrew it last year for payouts I had to wait 3 days because I didn't have enough to cover the check in my CHECKING.. I had enough in the two accounts combined but that wasn't good enough..