[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. hospitalized last Thursday

MustOfBeenDrunk

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Terrell...ort-says-100911

Free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens was hospitalized last week in Los Angeles for a possible prescription pill overdose, TMZ reported Monday, citing law enforcement sources.

According to the report, Owens was rushed to the hospital by ambulance Thursday night after a 911 call reported a possible overdose at an apartment where the football player was staying.

Police also were called to the scene, but Owens was already en route to the hospital when law enforcement arrived, TMZ reported.

Owens, 37, has since been released.

The six-time Pro Bowler has not responded to calls from TMZ.

While a member of the Dallas Cowboys in 2006, Owens was hospitalized after overdosing on the pain killer hydrocodone. The NFL star later denied reports that he was battling depression and that the incident had been an attempted suicide.

Owens, who is still recovering from surgery on a torn anterior cruciate ligament, recently said it was only "a matter of time" before he returns to the football field.

I saw on his show, probably a rerun , where he told his mother he hadn't been signed , and she said she could get a job. I guess he supports his entire extended family and was feeling a lot of pressure several months ago . If this turns out to be an overdose , i would assume it's stress related about that. For whatever TO does , he is human and has a family that depends on him.

I saw on his show, probably a rerun , where he told his mother he hadn't been signed , and she said she could get a job. I guess he supports his entire extended family and was feeling a lot of pressure several months ago . If this turns out to be an overdose , i would assume it's stress related about that. For whatever TO does , he is human and has a family that depends on him.

Yes but as we mature we learn that you can not take care of others until you take care of yourself first !