[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Montario Hardesty - Not So Good Today

electricrelish

Montario Hardesty rushed for 95 yards today on 33 carries. WHAT? 33 CARRIES? That's a measly 2.9 YPC.

I guess they like him enough to keep feeding him the ball. At least he had an OK fantasy day. I'll be happy when Hillis returns.

Edited by electricrelish

Hey, maybe not good in real life, but solid in the fantasy world.

What a slap in the face to us Hillis owners, eh. 33 freakin carries!

What's super annoying - Hardesty's been owned in my league since before the season started. Foster owner picked up a bunch of handcuffs when Foster was dealing with the hammy...

Edited by CurlyDumps

doesnt look good for hardesty or hillis next week going against San Fran. shurmur might turn into the next shanahan choosing between the 2 of them each week.......hope it goes hardesty's way since i scooped him up after best's concussion last week. could use the fill in rb for the next few weeks til my boy is back

Edited by Kris N

He didn't look awful IMO. Weather it be fantasy wise of Football wise both numbers were respectable. He had two nice runs at the end of the game as well. He's didn't have nearly as many drops (i'm trying to remember if he even had one). The Browns stuck to the run even when it wasn't working give them credit also it was an ugly game with some terrible calls. Plus as mention the Seahawks have a very good run defense.