[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm embarrassed this is my hometown:

tazinib1

You'lll be evicted if you hang that US Flag

And yet the majority of the sawmill, logging, tree cutting red necks drive around with Union Jack flags and shotguns in there rear windows. And I'm often asked why I never come home to visit. I remember coming home from bootcamp and getting pulled over for rolling through a stop sign, the 2 cops started laughing when I pulled out my Navy ID, telling me I thought I was better than they were and that they could make my life hell, even going as far as calling me a "N"-lover for serving with blacks. I know a lot of great people from Oregon, but I have no interest what-so-ever to returning to Springfield.

I'm not clicking the link...... does it have anything to do with bieber and mario hanging a US flag?

To save others time, some vet wants to hang a flag out his window in a complex which forbids hanging anything outside the window, as they fear it will set a precedent to hang all kinds of BS (I guess nazi flags or who knows what) that people generally don't want to see. I don't agree w/it but don't see the big deal. Sorry dude you live in a complex, not your own house. Get a flower pot and stick one in there if it makes you feel better or circumvent in some other way.

As for the 2 loser cops, they are in every town in the country, believe me. Though being so anti-military is very unusual/odd for cops (ironically they were right; you are better than them. Then again so is the gum on the bottom of your shoe). Course we are talking Oregon, so...