[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Reggie Bush for Hunter? Gore owner here with only 4 RB slots

Steelhead

We can only have 4 RBs and mine are Forte, Gore, Tolbert, and Reggie Bush. Hunter is out there and I'm 8th on waivers. I usually don't handcuff but rather try to get 4 starters or startable backs. Though with Gore ailing a bit I am going back and forth whether to drop Bush for Hunter in case Gore can’t go. Bush has been playing well lately but can that last? I have Tolbert as my RB3 so I could probably just plug him in as my RB2 if Gore goes down.

Half ppr league.

Similar situation here (but non-ppr). My 4 RB's are: Gore, Mindy, Murray & Beanie. I'm thinking of dropping Beanie and picking-up Hunter, as I'm #2 on WW, and one of the owners in our league (WW #4) ALWAYS takes the back-up RB if a starter is injured, so I know he'll take Hunter if I don't. The only downside for me is Mendy's BYE this week, so I'll have to start a WR at Flex.

Steel-I'd drop Bush to handcuff Hunter to Gore, as I'm probably going to do the same with Beanie.

Edited by Rileyrott

i think i would do that in a heatbeat...although bush definitely has some value...can you possibly trade him to bolster another position (don't know what your roster looks like, so can't see where you have any holes, if any)...anyway, good luck!

Thanks guys. My only concern is I play the #2 team in the league this week and he's got Foster on bye so he'll have to start Benson and Daniel Thomas or Marcel Reese (dont ask why he has him...I have no idea). I'm torn between doing what's best for my team and cockblocking him from getting a RB2 to start this week. If I drop Bush it's possible he clears waivers down to him. Or maybe he goes after Hunter and starts him against me.