[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have a good weekend and a great Holiday !

Menudo

I was just thinking to myself, has it really been 14 years that I've been on the Huddle.......wow !!!! I know my user ID doesn't show it, but, trust me, I first came on here in 1997. I had a very popular debut :tup: Bronco Billy might remember. :wacko:

Anyway, I've been gone from time to time, but, I always come back to this place. It is to the point now that this is the 2nd place I check-up on (after e-mail) when I do my internet run-through. I remember thinking it was silly to care about "internet friends" on a forum when I first signed up here, but, after going through some personal hardships and seeing what a great community exists here, I can truly say that this place has become my virtual home away from home. The core group at this site is special. All you have to do is look at the many things that members do for one another throughout each year.......those are my favorite threads every single year. People still can't believe that someone from a message board actually painted a picture of my dog who had died and sent it to me out of the kindness of his heart. When I try to explain it to people, they simply don't understand.

So, everybody have a great weekend and happy holidays !!!!!