[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Houston or Seattle DEF

Papajohn

Hey all

A question for the championship game?

Which defense to start?

Houston's og Seattle's defense.

Houston is playing against the Colts, which is the reason why I picked them up a few weeks ago, but Seattle is on a rush, and the 49'ers aren't the best offense.

In your opinon which one is the safest one, and which one is "more" of a gamble?

I'm in the exact same situation. I played Seattle the past 2 weeks (and am SO glad I did), but am planning on using Houston tomorrow night. SF may not be a juggernaut on offense, but they're certainly a significant improvement over the Bears, Rams, and even the Eagles (remember, Young was in at QB for that game), SEA's last three opponents.

So, short answer: Houston.

came here looking for the exact same question. It's hard to bench the seattle defense but san fran is 27th in giving defense fantasy points whereas the colts are 2nd. Gotta go with that.

Though no wade and the way the defense was the other week is scary. Carolina is in the mid 20's nearer to san fran so they are a difficult team to defend.

Houston and colts are rivals so I think it'll be a pleasure for the texans to crush them if they can. I'm going with houston at the moment but will be routing for san fran because of it :wacko:

came here looking for the exact same question. It's hard to bench the seattle defense but san fran is 27th in giving defense fantasy points whereas the colts are 2nd. Gotta go with that.

Though no wade and the way the defense was the other week is scary. Carolina is in the mid 20's nearer to san fran so they are a difficult team to defend.

Houston and colts are rivals so I think it'll be a pleasure for the texans to crush them if they can. I'm going with houston at the moment but will be routing for san fran because of it :tup:

And Seattle and SF are NOT rivals ? That crowd in Quest field will be loud and raucous....I would go with Seattle......SF offense is basically putrid ! :wacko:

Edited by wildbluefan