[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question about the TV show Lost

Sugar Magnolia

My new client was one of the main actors/characters in the TV show Lost. I was embarrassed that I had never heard of him, and didn't follow the show. Is this show on reruns on cable? If so, which station. Can the series be rented at Blockbuster? I just want to get to know the show, and his character a little bit to take an interest in what he does. I remember trying to watch this show when it first came out, but it was way out there and too goofy to me. BTW, I am a professional dog trainer for those of you with dirty minds......

My new client was one of the main actors/characters in the TV show Lost. I was embarrassed that I had never heard of him, and didn't follow the show. Is this show on reruns on cable? If so, which station. Can the series be rented at Blockbuster? I just want to get to know the show, and his character a little bit to take an interest in what he does. I remember trying to watch this show when it first came out, but it was way out there and too goofy to me. BTW, I am a professional dog trainer for those of you with dirty minds......

You can watch Lost on Netflix. Was never a fan but congrats on landing a big client.

They like to keep their life private and this is a public forum. I will give you a hint...he was voted one of the 50 most beautiful people in 2008 :wacko: He is actually on location for a movie right now, and I am working with the family, and have not met him as yet.

Either Jack (Matthew Fox) or Sawyer (Josh Holloway)

Loved the show one of the only shows that ended I still miss..... wife and I were hooked.

Loved the show one of the only shows that ended I still miss..... wife and I were hooked.

Na, I couldn't find out which it was, but apparently Josh Holloway was in 2005? Can you make the list more than once?

If not, then yes Matthew Fox, or Desmond (Henry Ian Cusack)... I'm guessing she's not referring to Hurley

Oh by the way Lost fans, JJ Arams new show Alcatraz (with "Hurley" Jorge Garcia), looks like it could be a good one. The third episode is tonight, and you really haven't missed much with the first 2, other than one twist that they should re-establish in this episode tonight at 9:00EST

If its one of these two guys, keep the women away. My wife still calls out a name or two during "the night"

Chicks dig my island

Na, I couldn't find out which it was, but apparently Josh Holloway was in 2005? Can you make the list more than once?

If not, then yes Matthew Fox, or Desmond (Henry Ian Cusack)... I'm guessing she's not referring to Hurley

Same here but she probably said 2008 not knowing it was 2005 it's probably sawyer (Holloway)

And ya I think I'm gonna like Alcatraz :wacko:

It's one of those two. Very nice family but a difficult case because of behavior issues, that are not easy to fix--the dogs not the humans. Their kids are the most grounded and mature young teens I have ever met. These are not your Hollywood teens who I would stereotype as Charlie Sheen as a youngster. I am blessed when I see good parenting skills because I know they will be good dog parents as well. It was probably a good move for them to leave LA and move to a remote area. I can't imagine a better place to raise children than where I live. Plus they can go out on the town and people will purposely give them their space. Drew Bledsoe lives here and saw him at the Winterfest right after he retired. I saw no one ask for an autograph, or come up and bother him, his wife, and four kids.

Here, Tommy Ford, a local Olympic skier, is more likely to be harassed by autograph seekers than an actor or retired football player.

It's one of those two. Very nice family but a difficult case because of behavior issues, that are not easy to fix--the dogs not the humans. Their kids are the most grounded and mature young teens I have ever met. These are not your Hollywood teens who I would stereotype as Charlie Sheen as a youngster. I am blessed when I see good parenting skills because I know they will be good dog parents as well. It was probably a good move for them to leave LA and move to a remote area. I can't imagine a better place to raise children than where I live. Plus they can go out on the town and people will purposely give them their space. Drew Bledsoe lives here and saw him at the Winterfest right after he retired. I saw no one ask for an autograph, or come up and bother him, his wife, and four kids.

Here, Tommy Ford, a local Olympic skier, is more likely to be harassed by autograph seekers than an actor or retired football player.

It's Matthew Fox than he has teenagers and Holloway has one kid he had right after the show ended