[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"paylo" phones - never never never get

BeeR

I wanted a cheap phone, no contact, cheap plan, I don't use phones much. I foolishly listened to the best buy guy who said they were basic but fine. First a total cluster#### to just get it activated, plus apparently you can only get service when in the middle of an open field, then tried to pay online and it made that plan effective a month from now. It will not let me pay for immediate service and it is totally impossible to get a human being on their POFS phone menu.

They make AT&T look good.

I got a Net10 phone for $15 on sale at Walgreens this month. Added $25.00 for 750 minutes. Quick setup and no problems regarding reception. Text, e-mail, Internet access etc, all included.

Edited by electricrelish

Thx. Wondered about net10 but they didn't have a cheap enough phone. :) I'm stuck with paylo for 2 months (don't ask) but after that will check out net10.

It's not the greatest phone. It was only $15.00, but it suffices. They do charge you a minute for every text you read.