[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Hamilton appears to have a new agent...

detlef

God.

"You know what? God hasn't revealed it yet. I'm praying a lot about where I'm going to be. Obviously, I love Texas. I'd love to be here. But I want to be where God wants me to be."

-Josh Hamilton when asked by a reporter where he will play in 2013.

OK, so you've been a key player on the two time AL champs who are currently leading your division. You like it there but (I guess) are about to be a free agent. Just say it. You like Texas but want to get paid and, if someone pulls up the Brinks truck, you're going to take a long hard look. It's OK. This is pro ball. You're allowed to get paid what you can. It's what you guys do.

Just spare us the BS.

I'm not sure Josh's theological views are developed all that robustly.

...as an aside, I've been noticing that it's very easy to have a me-centric God...I've been guilty of it for most of my adult life...my thinking has been really challenged on this sort of thing the last 3-4 months...

HINT, Josh -- it's not about you, it's about Him. Make a decision, live with the consequences ... He is more interested in your heart and your understanding of who he is than he is in whether or not you can hit a curve ball.

I'm not sure Josh's theological views are developed all that robustly.

...as an aside, I've been noticing that it's very easy to have a me-centric God...I've been guilty of it for most of my adult life...my thinking has been really challenged on this sort of thing the last 3-4 months...

HINT, Josh -- it's not about you, it's about Him. Make a decision, live with the consequences ... He is more interested in your heart and your understanding of who he is than he is in whether or not you can hit a curve ball.

:clap:

Obviously, my secular inclinations are well known in these parts, but yours is a perspective I certainly admire.