[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fred Jackson

Joebirds55

In the league I have him, I may have to b/c I also have McGahee on the same team :sad: , not to mention I also have Chris Johnson. Basically, I am over the fact that I have a last place team in that league, so "rolling the dice" is not so hard to do.

That team had so much promise on draft day and it has all been flushed down the toilet...

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

In the same boat except I am somehow 3-0 this far. I've gotten extremely lucky as my initial rb corp was turner fjax spiller rashad Jennings d Wilson...spiller was huge obviously, and I managed to pick up leshoure (started him last week, dropped Jennings) and mendenhall. Hoping turner can put up another good game against a bad Carolina run d, leshoure continues his good start and fjax plays well (probably putting him at flex)

In the league I have him, I may have to b/c I also have McGahee on the same team :sad: , not to mention I also have Chris Johnson. Basically, I am over the fact that I have a last place team in that league, so "rolling the dice" is not so hard to do.

That team had so much promise on draft day and it has all been flushed down the toilet...

At that point, it's less like 'rolling the dice', and more like 'spinning the cylinder'!

In the same boat except I am somehow 3-0 this far. I've gotten extremely lucky as my initial rb corp was turner fjax spiller rashad Jennings d Wilson...spiller was huge obviously, and I managed to pick up leshoure (started him last week, dropped Jennings) and mendenhall. Hoping turner can put up another good game against a bad Carolina run d, leshoure continues his good start and fjax plays well (probably putting him at flex)

You have some nice depth with your RBs, how does the rest of your team look?

Qb Brady freeman

Rb fjax turner spiller quizz mendy leshoure

Wr Andre Johnson vjax garçon ant brown meachem

Te gronk fdavis

K prater

Def jets lions

Wanna get rid of turner real bad. If leshoure ends up being the real deal that'd be huge for my team....same with garçon and his health. How do you think I can improve?