[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nicks for Welker

CSA81

kind of a problem is that I have Eli and Cruz, so that would give me 3 Giants players. I guess my thinking is that Nicks, when healthy, may be worth a little more for a trade down the road. I've been trying to shop Welker for a rb and have tried everything, but no takers. PPR league. Anyone think the same thing in regards to trade bait?

Not a good trade. Keep Welker and parcel him with another player. It sound as if you need a RB, or at least depth in that position. Grabbing Nicks and hope for the best, is like taking the long way home and hoping you'll get there faster. Welker with another player is the fastest way there. Sometimes you have to give a little more to get what you want. Fantasy football trades are ridiculously tough to pull off. If you have to keep Welker for another week, I only see if value getting better. Dude's been 9/14/10 in standard league scoring, that not to shabby.

What kind of trades were you ask for him RB wise, just wondering ?

please help with mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/387796-flex-advice/

Here's my team

Wr- cruz, Jones, welker, hartline and wright

Rb- BJGE, Stewart, d. Williams, Rodgers, Powell

TE- graham, pitta

Ya I'm def not leaning to nicks. Just trying to see what people thought about it. I've shopped welker around for about everyone rb. Some by himself and some grouped for a twofer, but all I keep getting is people wanting graham or Cruz. I've entertained it until pitta put up a goose egg last week and I like Cruz too much. I'm pretty much either waiting it out and hoping for a rb to grab on WW or just hope that the guys I have step up. I'm 4-0, so I'm not too upset regardless. Just tryin to make my team better