[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jabaal Sheard Not Appearing

skhyatt

Jabaal Sheard is not appearing in my custom league. He is appearing in the rankings, although not highlighted as one of the players I'm following. But again, I have him as a player I'm following in one of my leagues, but there is no listing/write up for him in the PVT. If I change to one of The Huddle's default leagues, he does appear.

Don't understand why this is taking so long to fix. When I check the Team>Browns, I see two listings for this player. One that shows stats and one that doesn't. The player that shows up in your rankings has stats and the one that is on the list for me to add to my players to track by league doesn't. I suspect the problem might lie there somewhere.

Now it's Buster Skrine. Once again, there are two instances of him on the Browns roster. Same thing, he appears in the rankings, but not my custom PVT. Why does this happen? I see many instances of duplicate players appearing. Can't something be done to fix this or prevent this from happening?