[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

turner vs quizz

Joebirds55

I drafted Rogers in hopes of the exact same prediction.

This week as a better performance and hopefully the lauching point of getting Rogers not only more carries, but better plays designed for his skill set (speed and pass catching).

I dropped him due to needing to fill Foster/Gore bye weeks with better options. I'm hoping that he continues to improve so I can pick him up during my league's playoff run.

Bonus - he is also a return man.

to be honest i was unable to watch the game. had real life obligations, wasnt happy about it but what can ya do. turners numbers just seem to be the typical run of the mill pedestrian type numbers. decent amount of touches but not leaving anyone super impressed. whereas quizz snapped off that long run. did turner even get any red zone/goal line carries? its hard for me to judge since i didnt watch the game, but idk, seems like those predicting a quizz takeover could be correct.

Quizz was very impressive yesterday, and showed flashes that he hasn't shown all year, actually showing some real elusiveness and not just going down at first contact like he had been. OC Koeter also did a much better job of getting he and Julio the ball in space to let them make plays.

I still think the O-line bears a good bit of the blame for not opening up many holes for both Turner and Quizz, but Quizz finally looks like he's able to make some good yardage on his own. It was very Warrick Dunn-esque the way the little guy disappeared into the line and came roaring out the backside, but the elusiveness to bounce around tackles was what was the most promising.

Perhaps giving up on Quizz was a bit premature on my part. He definitely looked like a different player out there yesterday, and the one we had high hopes for since they got him as a "steal" in the late rounds.