[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears Defense just made my head explode

White lightning

Bears D is just flat carrying one of the teams in my local. Ridiculous

I went against my normal draft strategy to get them in the 9th round (1st defense taken). I reached for them because I thought they would be better than Houston and everyone else, but I had no idea they would be scoring like this....

ETA: Oh and the Cutler/Marshall reunion is getting just as silly.

I'm not quite sure why they are throwing the ball still with a 25 and larger point lead. Running up the score while they can, to make their overall numbers look better than just a team dependant on defensive scores and luck? I'm sorry, but those defensive scores aren't going to be there when they play good teams(playoffs). The defense is good, but the offense is marginal at best. I see a one and done in the playoffs for them.

This Bears defense performance might be the event that kicks one of my underperforming teams out of playoff contention. Bad week, but what are you going to do? Some seasons the opposing teams just keep getting hot when they play you. At least I have Marshall on another team that should solidify its first place lead.

I'm not quite sure why they are throwing the ball still with a 25 and larger point lead. Running up the score while they can, to make their overall numbers look better than just a team dependant on defensive scores and luck? I'm sorry, but those defensive scores aren't going to be there when they play good teams(playoffs). The defense is good, but the offense is marginal at best. I see a one and done in the playoffs for them.

Psshhh. The current playoff standings has Green Bay playing at NYG. Now that's got one-and-done written all over it.

Bears D is just flat carrying one of the teams in my local. Ridiculous

I am experiencing this too, the guy that is tied for first with me has been carried by the Chicago D all season. Bears D is his highest scoring player for the year!