[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamaal Charles

Gourdeau

Any Chiefs homers out there hearing or reading anything about Charles role in the offense the rest of the way. Got a trade offer for Spiller and hoping to get anything relevant to the teams plans on his usage. Charles has a pretty sick fantasy playoff schedule where as Spiller's is pretty rough, Both guys seem to be under used in their respective offense. Anyone willing to chime in on their opinions on how the chiefs will utilize Charles from here on out. He practiced in full today so looks like the neck isn't an issue..

I have both and it's become 2 headaches. I am thinking of sitting Charles this week for Spiller. I'll let you know what I do so you know what not to do. Love Spiller. Next year he will be a monster, but for weeks I have been waiting for Jackson to get hurt, because that's what he does and....50/50. Looking back 4-5 weeks ago I would not have even thought about sitting Charles, but now?

IMO - Charles is completely worthless right now. As long as he keeps getting less than 10 touches a game and he has two buffoons coaching him, he won't do squat. I'd love to trade him but no one will even give me a kicker for him. I'm sitting him for Leshoure this week. Best play is to keep him on the bench till Romeo gets fired then see what happens. What a waste.

My worry is what I saw the last 2 games. I just happened to watch quite a bit of the chiefs games, I think I must have had players from another team playing in those games.. Anyway. it seemed to me that Draughn and Hillis got quite a few carries, and most of the passes went to Mccluster. I don't see much PPR value in Charles at this point, where as Spiller seems to be the second option behind Stevie Johnson.