[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help...pick 1 to bench

tgolf2k01

The PPR swings it for me -- I think I'd actually start Bush and bench Murray in this matchup. I don't think Gore's matchup is quite as bad as it seems, although it is making me think quite a bit -- I actually talk about him a lot in my post and some replies at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/394347-need-to-bench-one-of-four-way-too-much-analysis-already/

Forgot to add my other RB starting will Doug Martin. I've been flipping between Bush and Murray all week. Bush hasn't done anything over the last 6-8 weeks. Murray has been at 20+ pts the last 2 weeks. My opponent is starting Romo which was a reason that I'm considering Murray.

Actually, I think your opponent starting Romo is a reason NOT to use Murray -- if Murray puts up a huge game on your bench, that probably means Romo doesn't so you'll be happy with a lousy performance from the opposing QB. If Romo DOES do well against you and you're in the hole, the odds are Murray doesn't do much -- I can't see both a QB and an RB doing well against the Steelers. If you were talking about a WR and a QB I understand "piggybacking" a player from the same team.

I actually have Moreno as one of my options and my opponent has Peyton and I am considering benching Moreno using similar logic. The difference is I COULD see both Broncos putting up good points vs. Baltimore.