[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody researching the draft yet?

tazinib1

I havn't even started. Hell I still don't know much about Lacy yet. Darin? Kyle? Keggerz? Any research on the IDP side?

I have 3 first rounders in a league this year and will probably go offense with all 3. Who are the stud WR's? Man...I gotta start looking these kids up.

I havn't even started. Hell I still don't know much about Lacy yet. Darin? Kyle? Keggerz? Any research on the IDP side?

I have 3 first rounders in a league this year and will probably go offense with all 3. Who are the stud WR's? Man...I gotta start looking these kids up.

I am not sure if TFord is going to do his yearly mock in the forums or on the home page but my guess is it will be somewhere...as for me there won't be anything fantasy wise til post draft...just far to much depends on scheme etc for IDPs and their fantasy value...I will say that if you are just looking for draft junkie type stuff I follow a bunch of really, really good draft guys on twitter.

So if need be go ahead and search who I am following...or check out my RTs because I do try to RT them when they tweet good stuff.

I am not sure if TFord is going to do his yearly mock in the forums or on the home page but my guess is it will be somewhere...as for me there won't be anything fantasy wise til post draft...just far to much depends on scheme etc for IDPs and their fantasy value...I will say that if you are just looking for draft junkie type stuff I follow a bunch of really, really good draft guys on twitter.

So if need be go ahead and search who I am following...or check out my RTs because I do try to RT them when they tweet good stuff.

done