[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 team 3rd Round Reverse draft, what spot would you like to pick from and why

Sprtfan

3rd round reverse? What, every third round is reversed? Only the third round is reversed? Only a three round draft???

And what if you all want to pick from the first position?

Edited by Axe Elf

A 3rd round reverse draft is used to try to even out the value of the picks. The 1st pick of the draft get the last pic of the 2nd and the last pick of the 3rd. Basically the order of the 3rd round is reversed compared to that of a traditional snake draft.

So Option B then. Weird. Ok. So then the guy with the first pick would ALSO have the last pick in the 4th, if that's back to the order of a traditional snake draft, right? First, Last, Last and Last. Ugh.

Heck, give me 11th or 12th then. You get Alfred Morris and Steven Jackson (about the best RB combo you can get), and then the 1st pick in the third round for a WR like Thomas, Harvin, Fitzgerald or Cobb--and then the first pick in the fourth to add another like White, VJax or Colston--or maybe a 3rd RB if you prefer, like Bell or Miller.

Ah, so the WHOLE draft get flip-flopped from the third round on. That's really weird man. I guess I still like the Morris/Jackson combo from the Round 1/2 turn, and then the value of an early third-round WR... but you could always just pick from the 6 or 7 slot and not be affected by any of the flip flops much at all.

I love the late picks in 3RR this year. Maybe it's just early, but there's a bigger dropoff in the late 20's than I am used to. It makes it much easier to grab Graham in the 2.1 without having that brutal 22 player swing in between and watching all the RB's and WR's drain out.