[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lynch, Green or Amendola whos the Best Keeper

nooneoconnor

I am in a 10 man PPR league and we all have one keeper. This year my choices are as follows:

AJ Green - 3rd Round

Lynch - 4th Round

Amendola - 17th Round

Do I go for the potential if Amendola is healthy given I got him so late and could probably pick up Lynch or a similar back in the first anyways?

Thanks.

I think giving up a 4th round pick for Lynch then grabbing another top RB and WR in the first three rounds.

Amendola will be picked higher than he should so let someone else overpay for him. I understand if he can stay healthy only giving up a 17th round pick for him would be awesome, but that's a big if based on his history and size.

Depending on who others are keeping it may be worth the gamble, but it is a gamble and not an educated guess or statistically logical decision imo. Good luck.

Thanks for the posts thus far to answer one question above I do lose the pick and my best guess on who the other keepers (in my league) are

Dex Bryant

A.P

Doug Martin

V Jack

Demariyus Thomas

C.J Spiller

Jamal Charles

Trent Richardson

RG3

Soo a lot of the top back are already taken hence the thought process behind keeping Lynch but Amendola could be a monster if healthy, hence the reason for this post

Bottom line, if you drop lynch and you are not the first pick, you're not getting him back.

Keep lynch, pickup another RB (Sjax or McCoy) in the first round, then 2Wrs after that. Round 4 you sit back and smile at your team.

If you are the first pick, keep Amandola and pick lynch back up in the first.

Edited by Anthrax1

Well looking at those possible other keepers, I'd be wondering what pick you have? Does it snake?

Considering you could end up with Lynch or someone similar and either a top 3 QB or WR as well as another good RB, the Amendola thing is growing on me as a gamble worth taking, especially in a PPR league. Those other team keepers means there could be 8-9 less picks in the first 4 rounds by other teams leaving you with 4 picks out of the first 31-32.

If you know your stuff I'm liking the odds of you having a stronger team going this route. If he can stay healthy he'll be another Welker for sure and a PPR owners wet dream. At round 17 too.

You list the keepers but not what round the owner is giving up. More drill down is needed before a final opinion but I'm leaning more in the direction you are considering than I initially was.

We have to declare out keeper before we know our draft spot.

As for the other keepers everyone is pretty much 4th round or higher soo there will be 30 players picked in first 3 rounds

Wat? Declare your keeper before you know your draft spot? So someone decides who gets what draft spot it's not a known calculation/rule every manager is privy to? Wow, I'd be calling BS on that crap.

Does it snake or is it static?

ya I don't like it either but majority win its a snake draft

I don't mind a snake draft, but the draft order should be a known quantity imo, either it's by finish so the first place team is last the folllowing year, or some other known rule and everyone knows how it works. If there's some rule everyone knows that says if I keep X then I'l draft Y position then fine. If it's some commish's decision then no.

I just don't understand not knowing where you'll draft unless you draw for it each year.