[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Waiting

opopopop

NFL columnist Peter King, said "I have not seen a better offensive weapon in all the practices I've seen on this training camp tour than I saw in the athletic and imposing Cook on this afternoon."

With the weapons the Rams have I bet Cook does stand out a bit....Givens is gonna get you that 1.50 yard catch every game...Who knows what Tavon can do...We have seen Bradford and basically he isnt the answer...Who is the starting RB Daryl Richardson....Yep I bet Jared Cook does stand out

Edited by dolphindan1

With the weapons the Rams have I bet Cook does stand out a bit....Givens is gonna get you that 1.50 yard catch every game...Who knows what Tavon can do...We have seen Bradford and basically he isnt the answer...Who is the starting RB Daryl Richardson....Yep I bet Jared Cook does stand out

I'm not 100% sold on Bradford. Having said that there are 2 reasons why I have optimism for this year.

1. For the first time Bradford has the same offensive coordinator and doesn't have to learn a new system.

2. For the first time Bradford appears to have quality recievers, not to mention a beefed up O-Line.

Ya, he'll never be Aaron Rodgers, but I don't think he's as bad as Matt Flynn either.

Rivers had a down year last year and gates was hurt and still posted 7 TD's. Take the proven guys since your waiting on gronk and then it doesn't matter. No need to take a chance on an guy with upside. Personally out of the upside guys you listed Brandon Meyers would be the best one to take if you were going to switch, but you really really don't need to.

Wow sounds like I need to grab Cook off our Waiver wire. I guess nobody in our League knew he was so good. Luckily we don't have to start a TE, so I don't even have one.

What? Haven't you been paying attention? Why would you want to add the #18-#20 TE in a league where you don't even have to start one???

What DO they teach in these schools...

No need to be dramatic. There are 32 teams in the NFL, so that means there are about 12 starting TEs that are even worse than Jared Cook this season alone. I just don't see anyone drafting them in the 7th round.

Dramatic? Your exact words were "TE Disaster". smh

Drafting the #18-#20 TE to start for you in a 10-12 team league would be a fantasy disaster--but it doesn't make Cook the worst TE in NFL history--or even the worst TE this year.

I'd offer a friendly wager on where cook will end up, but from what I hear, you'd find a way to cheat.

I'd offer a friendly wager on where cook will end up, but from what I hear, you'd find a way to cheat.

I've already placed my bets in my money leagues--which is a good thing for you, because Tonya Harding is on her way to the Edward Jones Dome as we speak with a very large pipe wrench in her hands...