[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WSIS Pick 2: Sproles, L. Blount, Boldin, N. Washington

You have to start Sproles after last week's spectacular game (especially if you get points for return yardage). Love Boldin's role on the 9ers. Blount has upside but Belichick is completely unpredictable as to when he abandons the pathetic run game. Can't trust Blount... the other 2 are much more likely to be consistent. Nate Washington has been hot lately, but no way do you start him over Boldin. Stick with how you are leaning!

mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/407247-eddie-royal-or-terrance-williams-for-wr-3/

You have to start Sproles after last week's spectacular game (especially if you get points for return yardage). Love Boldin's role on the 9ers. Blount has upside but Belichick is completely unpredictable as to when he abandons the pathetic run game. Can't trust Blount... the other 2 are much more likely to be consistent. Nate Washington has been hot lately, but no way do you start him over Boldin. Stick with how you are leaning!

mine: http://forums.thehud...liams-for-wr-3/

Fan of the:Jets

this says a lot about your answer and its obvious bias. The Patriots "pathetic run game" is ranked 11th in the NFL. Ridley is out. Bolden & L.Washington are game-time decisions. If anything, their surprisingly poor passing game means they'll be leaning heavily on the run, on the road. If there's EVER a week to start Blount, it's this one. Sproles meanwhile has had exactly one good game this year. And unless I can't read, this is a standard league, not a PPR one. Sproles value in a non-PPR league is maybe a RB3. Could he catch 11 passes and score again? Sure. But there's certainly no guarantee of that. Blount is guaranteed touches in an offense that averages 31 RUSHING ATTEMPTS PER GAME.

What is it that you love about Boldin's role in the SF offense? Take away his 13-208-1 in game 1 - which is looking more & more like an aberration - and he has 11-164-1. In THREE games. Vernon Davis is back & healthy, and Kaep has barely been serviceable. Boldin will probably be okay today, but I certainly wouldn't overstate his value. That said, I do agree with him over Washington this week. I don't agree with Sproles over Blount in a non-PPR league.