[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - Brady or Dalton

RattlerB

I've been suffering on the Brady train all year. Even with Gronk back last week, Brady didn't really help me. Andy Dalton was still available in my league and I picked him up (I needed somebody for Brady's bye week anyway). Should I stick with Brady vs. MIA or roll out Dalton vs. NYJ?

10-team PPR league where QBs get 1 pt for every 25 yards, 6 pts per TD and -2 pts per INT.

What say you, Huddlers?

That's not an easy call, however, I'm always dubious about using a guy who historically hasn't been consistent after a huge week. Brady didn't give you much for sure last week. Dalton had a monster game but faces a defense that WILL give him trouble the same way it gave Brady trouble and Brady has more experience (but no AJ Green lol).

I know that after a monster game many freak a bit and wonder if it's a new trend or they'll miss something going forward, but Dalton is no Brady at reading defenses so imo there is no way he repeats last week. Personally, after a full game with Gronk back, then a full week of practice with him and being able to actually game plan WITH him in the lineup I think Brady at home is the better play this week.

Sitting Dalton after last week may make you uncomfortable, but I believe Brady has a bit more upside vs. Miami than Dalton does vs. the Jets. The Jets D is improving as the season progresses and ranked 10th against the pass vs. Detroits 28th. Dalton against a Jets D that shut down Brady, or Brady against a Miami pass D ranked 25th.

my .02

Also in the same boat with you as I'm unsure whether or not to start Brady as well. Personally, I'm going to start Brady this week as I think Brady will do well with Gronk back. Brady looked pretty good last week, just missed on a few TD passes. Hopefully(praying) that this will lead to a resurgence in Brady.